COVID-19Our Committment to Safety
Officemovers.com is glad to be a trusted resource for you and your company during this time. As we have been declared an essential service, we remain open to serve our customers by closely following safety protocols and procedures. We encourage you to contact us to meet any of your unique delivery or relocation needs during this time.
Below are some of the steps we’re taking to ensure the safety and health of our customers and team members:
- Prior to move projects, dispatchers will assess all team members’ health. Any employee showing the symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to go/stay home.
- Crews will follow 6ft minimum social distancing as appropriate (with the exception of team lifts for heavy items, and working small spaces as needed).
- Employees will refrain from shaking hands and encouraging frequent hand sanitation.
- The crew will be provide post-touch wipe down of the truck cabs, technology and moving equipment.
- The crew may request access to one bathroom to be able to frequently wash hands. Please be prepared to offer them a designated bathroom.
- Please have your office cleaned and sanitized prior to your move.
- Please notify us immediately if you feel ill or have come into close contact with someone who is known to have the virus. We do not want to expose our employees to the virus if it can be helped.